Do you need your Phone or Laptop Repaired During Lockdown?
If you have a broken Phone or Laptop that needs repairing during this lockdown then we can help.
During the National Lockdown we are operating a few different types of services. To ensure your safety and ours we have followed all government guidelines.
You will need to send us your phone via post.
- Select the repair you need from our website, View all repairs available.
- You will need to send the device to us for us to carry out the repairs needed. Send the device to:
3 Hulme High Street
- Once we receive your device we will repair the device and send it back to given address.
WALK IN REPAIRS
We are open for Walk-in Repairs for leaving a device with us for repair please check our opening hours during Covid-19 Lockdowns.
Please remember to call and book your phone in for repair.
To book a repair please contact us via:
- Phone – 0161 226 7083
- Message – Send a message by click on the blue messenger icon.
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: We will only respond during lockdown woking hour.
CLICK & COLLECT
Our click and collect facility is available from our main branch for all items found on our website, we also provide booking for repairs on a click and drop basis.
Due to the government restrictions we are unable to provide our usual service of helping customers with technical faults while at the click and collect counter. We will remain at a safe distance at all times and have safety shields in place to protect customer and staff.
All order placed for click and collected will be processed as soon as possible. We will send out an email to let you know when it is available for you to collect.
For collections hours please check our opening hours during Covid-19 Lockdowns.