More About This Device
Model Name: iPhone 8 Plus
Model Number: A1897
Released: September, 2017
Colour: Gold, Space Grey, Silver, Red
We’ve made the whole process a lot simpler for you so you know that your device is in good hands.
How does it work?
- Choose your Make & Model.
- Choose the Repair you need fixing on your device.
- Add the repair to the Cart.
- Fill in your Details & make a Payment.
- Make sure your details are correct as this is how we will know whose device it is & where to send it back. Please make sure you give a working telephone number so that we can reach you easily if needed.
- We will check your payment address and the address written down to make sure we send the device to the correct address. if you are purchasing for someone else please check the option in the repair form.
- Download the Repair Form by clicking on the link: REPAIR-Form-MMRF1_2
- Fill the Form in best to your abilities if you require any assistance please call 0161 226 7083.
- The repair form will have our UK address with all our contact details and social media names.
- Pack your device Securely and safely in a CardboardBox or Bubblewrap Envelope
- We advice all parcels sent to us, should be sign for recorded delivery.
- Make sure the device isn’t loose or shaking around the packaging,
- Remove all of the following item from your device before sending it to us.
- Sim cards
- Memory cards
- Cases & covers
- Stylus pens
- Cable, plugs & chargers
- Please Do Not send the original box. (Any boxes sent will be discarded and not returned).
- Once we receive your device we will carry out a full check to make sure nothing is damaged during transit.
- If it is possible for a Quick Turn Around repair to be done on the same day we will have the device ready for dispatch for the same day.
- Please note; Not all repairs can be done on the same day, we my require more time to fix them properly.
- Before sending it back we will carry out a Full Check on the device to make sure everything is working and that it is in the same condition it come in (apart from the repair we carried out). we will send the device back with a full check sheet of before and after.
- Please note we may Not Be Able to carry out full extensive test if the device is PasswordLocked or on the setup screen with an iCloudlock or GoogleID lock.
- Our return post comes as standard, all our parcels will be send back using:
- Royal Mails Special Delivery Next Day. This service is and will be insured by Royal Mail for up to £500.00.
- Please note if your device is More Expensive than £500.00 we recommend insuring the device Privately, incase for any losses and damages.